We are very excited to announce that Jumpleads NFP is now officially a certified social enterprise with Social Traders.
This means we are verified as meeting the following criteria:
- has a defined primary social purpose, environmental or other public benefit;
- derives a substantial portion of its income from trade; and
- reinvests 50% or more of annual profits towards achieving the social purpose.
This creates an opportunity for any business aiming to enhance its social procurement or increase its social impact and is looking for services in:
- community engagement;
- strategic communications;
- stakeholder consultation;
- special events;
- culture change initiatives.
Social procurement is when organisations use their buying power to generate social value above and beyond the value of the goods, services, or construction being procured.
The Victorian Government introduced a social procurement framework in September 2018 to encourage all government agencies to purchase through social enterprises. More information on this can be found here.
Jumpleads is a not-for-profit social enterprise that “jump starts” community and arts initiatives to change cultures and invigorate communities for a better future. Delivered through services listed above and Make a Change Australia and Pop Up Art programs. Jumpleads has tax deductible DGR status, is registered with the Australian Charities and Not for Profit Commission (ACNC) and certified with Social Traders.